Are you renting your property in Madeira to tourists without a licence? 

FOLLOW THESE 13 STEPS … AND SAVE MONEY ! If you or your agent rent out your property to tourists for temporary or short term accommodation in exchange for money, then you need a licence called “alojamento local”. The property can be a villa, house, quinta, private family home, an apartment or room to let […]